BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8/16/09

Elfi, Tim, and Al

Okay, so, Nationals were my first time watching a competition commentated by Elfi, Tim, and Al. On other gym blogs, I read that they were some very annoying idiots. I didn't think they were that bad. But then I quickly learned.

Elfi's problem is that she states the obvious and says the dumbest crap evr.
Ex.
Tim: "That should make Marta Karolyi shake her head in a different direction after her (Ivana Hong) routine."
Elfi: "Would that be up and down?"
One, to shake your head is to shake it from left to right. So both Elfi and Tim were in the wrong.
Tim's problem is that he is a bit corny and on the dumb side.
Ex.
"This is unreal. I think I saw her (Rebecca Bross) do this entire bar routine five times throughout the courst of warmup."
The problem with that quote is that you shouldn't think that you saw her do that. You should knw.
Al's problem is that he agrees with/responds to Tim's/Elfi's cornball jokes with a corny saying himself.
Ex.
Tim: "A lot of hugging in gymnastics, Al. A lot of hugging."
Al: "A lot of smooching."
*mouth hangs open* SPEECHLESS
To conclude this, I would like to say that they all need supa mega extra special help. That is all.

0 comments: